Pacidose. INVENTED by a Doctor. INSPIRIED by a Daughter. Up to 50% of babies are incorrectly dosed when administered medication due to inaccurate dosing mechanisms, techniques and rejection. Pacidose helps by ensuring your child gets the right dose of medicine without the fuss. A standard oral syringe allows for accurate measurements and connects Pacidose which looks a feels just like your child’s favorite pacifier. Pacidose has a narrow tube down the center of the nipple that prevents wasted medicine. Medicine is delivered to the back of the tongue, where there are fewer taste buds, decreasing the chance of rejection. To use Pacidose: Measure the proper dose of medicine into the syringe, then check the amount again. If you have questions call your doctor or pharmacist. Attach the oral syringe to Pacidose. Position your child in your lap facing away from you. Introduce Pacidose into his/her mouth and after your baby starts to suck, slowly push the syringe plunger in. Stop and make sure your baby is swallowing before giving more. If your child has a difficult time with pacifiers and or medication, take the syringe off and dip Pacidose into another liquid. Let your child taste it and play with Pacidose under your supervision. Once Pacidose is a familiar object then attach the syringe and give medicine through it. From the Manufacturer: RINSE Pacidose and syringe with water. DO NOT use the dishwasher. NEVER leave Pacidose alone with your child. IT IS NOT a pacifier, it is a MEDICAL DEVICE. Discard if you see any signs of damage or weakness.Size 6 - 18 months is approx 2mm longer and 2mm wider than size 0 - 6 months.
- MEDICATION PACIFIER allows parents to safely and easily administer liquid medicine to their children from birth to grade school without fuss
- NEW ETCHED SYRINGE INCLUDED– hospital grade calibrated 5 mL syringe with standard measurements won't rub off but any oral syringe will work
- INVENTED BY A MEDICAL DOCTOR - years of research and treating infants and children helped create this precision-engineered design
- DESIGN FITS AGE – this binky was designed to miss the taste buds so the size does matter. The largest size has been used in kids up to 12 years old.
- BPA AND LATEX FREE made from ABS and silicone