Having a difficult time finding the right pacifier for your baby? The new NUK pacifiers are accepted by 95% of babies* and feature the improved orthodontic nipple shape. NUK’s asymmetrical nipple naturally fits baby’s palate and is now improved to allow for more room for a natural sucking motion, reduce pressure on teeth and jaw, and helps prevent teeth misalignment. Invented over 60 years ago by pediatric dentists and doctors, the NUK pacifier is modeled after the natural shape of mom’s nipple while breastfeeding. This makes for an easy transition from breast to pacifier and back. The NUK heart-shaped shield fits perfectly under baby’s nose for easier breathing and prevents irritation. With super-cute designs, this pack of 2 orthodontic pacifiers is ideal for your child aged 18-36 months. (*Based on Market Research, 2017, tested with 307 pacifier users).
- Orthodontic nipple shape is asymmetrical with a scooped bottom: Flatter to allow for more room for natural sucking motion, slimmer to reduce pressure on jaw and teeth, and narrower to help prevent teeth misalignment
- Natural shape is modeled after mom’s nipple while breastfeeding and won’t cause nipple confusion (Based on Market Research, 2017, tested with 307 pacifier users)
- Heart-shaped shield fits perfectly under baby’s nose for easy breathing
- Pack of 2 orthodontic pacifiers; Size 18-36 months
- BPA-free; silicone nipples; top-rack dishwasher safe