The Green Label Tyve Backpack captivates with its puristic look and functionality. The diaper backpack has a matt surface defined by paper-touch optics. The innovative material combines several convincing properties. The base material Tyvek used by DuPont is particularly light, tear-resistant and durable. This material also supports the bag's sustainability, as the use of Tyvek conserves resources. It consists of high density polyethylene fibers (HDPE) and is easy to recycle. The additional external PU coating gives the backpack water-repellent properties. The backpack has a spacious main compartment and a practical interior layout. The backpack offers further storage compartments on the outside. The additional adjustable shoulder strap allows the backpack to also be worn as a shoulder bag. The diaper backpack also includes practical accessories. Among these are a water-repellent changing mat, an insulated bottle holder and a stroller/baby carriage attachment. The extensive range of accessories can be removed when required. This makes the bag an ideal companion during and after the diaper phase. "
- large main compartment and additional inner + outer compartments
- water-repellent changing mat and zip pouch
- insulated, removable bottle holder and water-repellent wet pocket
- removable compartment for baby food jars, stroller hooks and additional adjustable shoulder strap
- key ring, cell phone compartment and integrated pen holder